This year, Lunar New Year is on February 10th. In honor of 2013, we celebrate the Year of the Snake. The Snake symbol of the 2013 year is an active, snaky and has a very seductive nature.
If you were born during any of these other Lunar New Year’s, then you are also a Snake.
- Jan 23, 1917 – Feb 10, 1918
- Feb 10, 1929 – Jan 29, 1930
- Jan 27, 1941 – Feb 14, 1942
- Feb 14, 1953 – Feb 2, 1954
- Feb 2, 1965 – Jan 20, 1966
- Feb 18, 1977 – Feb 6, 1978
- Feb 6, 1989 – Jan 26, 1990
- Jan 24, 2001 – Feb 11, 2002
- Feb 10, 2013 – Jan 30, 2014
The Common Character of People Born in the Year of the Snake
People born in the year of the Snake are known to be thoughtful, wise and are reputed to approach problems rationally and logically. They are known to often have a good temper and a skill at communicating although they say very little. They have tremendous sympathy for others and achieve to take actions to help their fellow human beings. They are determined to accomplish their goals and despise failure. Their business is always going well, but they are stingy very often. They are sometimes egotistic and conceited. However, they can be very active in their friends’ life. They have a rich source of inspiration and understand themselves well; they are people of great perception.
Other Details of 2013 Year of Snake
- Ideal compatibility with: Ox and Rooster.
- More or less compatible with: Rat, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep.
- Absolutely incompatible with: Tiger and Pig.
- Lucky colors for the Snake: Yellow, Red
- Lucky directions for the Snake: Southwest, Northeast
- Lucky numbers for the Snake: 2, 4, 7, and 9.
- Monday is the lucky day of the week for Snakes.