EPMG, the nation’s leading multicultural media partner, launches Market Tour, a series of market-specific videos and supporting data showcasing the uniqueness of the top multicultural markets in the United States. Houston, Phoenix, Atlanta, San Diego, Las Vegas, and Dallas are the first of several markets to be spotlighted. The series is intended to give marketers useful perspectives and data regarding the multicultural diversity of various cities and the rationale for utilizing multicultural media as part of their advertising solutions. Market Tour features interviews with prominent community leaders, publishers of multicultural media, and C-level executives. The multi-part video series is publicly accessible online at www.epmg360.com/markettour.
Atlanta, Georgia is the 10th largest Hispanic market and the fourth fastest growing Latino market in the nation. Atlanta’s Hispanic community mirrors the overall US population, with the majority being immigrants of Mexican descent, followed by Puerto Rican and Colombian. In the past 10 years the Hispanic population in Georgia has more than doubled, impacting Atlanta’s thriving $304 billion economy. Watch theAtlanta Market Tour video to see the diversity of the city and the power of its multicultural consumers.
3 facts on Atlanta’s growing Latino community:
- Over 700,000 Hispanics in Atlanta
- Between 2000–2010 Atlanta had the largest Hispanic population growth from all other markets in the country
- 82.4% of Hispanics in Atlanta speak Spanish and rely on print media for news
The community leaders, business owners and individuals featured in this video include:
- Ralph Herrera, CEO, Lanza Group
- Julio Penaranda, General Manager, Plaza Fiesta
- Yovany Jerez, Board of Directors, Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA) – Atlanta Chapter
- Tisha Tallman, CEO, Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Rodrigo Cervantes, Editor, Mundo Hispanico