EPMG, the nation’s leading multicultural media partner, launches Market Tour, a series of market-specific videos and supporting data showcasing the uniqueness of the top multicultural markets in the United States. Houston, Phoenix, Atlanta, San Diego, Las Vegas, and Dallas are the first of several markets to be spotlighted. The series is intended to give marketers useful perspectives and data regarding the multicultural diversity of various cities and the rationale for utilizing multicultural media as part of their advertising solutions. Market Tour features interviews with prominent community leaders, publishers of multicultural media, and C-level executives. The multi-part video series is publicly accessible online at www.epmg360.com/markettour.
It’s “The Entertainment Capital of the World” where you’ll find ample opportunity to reach the nearly 600,000 residents and 32 percent of whom are Hispanic. Demographics like those bode well for the fortunes of advertisers trying to reach multicultural consumers and even better for those that rely on EPMG’s industry-leading multicultural media expertise for success. For media solutions reaching the multicultural communities in Las Vegas, EPMG is the partner you need for your targeted print, online or fully integrated campaigns.
3 facts on Las Vegas’ growing Latino community:
- Las Vegas is one of the fastest growing DMAs among Hispanics (Pop 200,000+)
- Average Hispanic household size is 4, compared to 3 for non-Hispanics
- Average Hispanic household income in Las Vegas is $50,094
The community leaders, business owners and individuals featured in this video include:
- Maria Marinch, Founder, Language Sources – Las Vegas
- Bob Brown, Publisher, Las Vegas Review Journal and El Tiempo
- Angelica Malarason, Las Vegas Valley Water District/Springs Preserve
- Lynette Sawyer, Executive Director, Hispanic Museum of Nevada
- Sheila Macias, Business Director, Fiesta Las Vegas
- Rocio Ledesma, Director of Operations, Fiesta Las Vegas
- Jorge Betancourt Polanco, Art Director, El Tiempo
- Victor Flores, Spokesperson, La Bonita Supermarkets
- Gaby Jurica, Advertising Manager, El Tiempo
Watch the Las Vegas Market Tour video to see the diversity of the city and the power of its multicultural consumers.