EPMG, the nation’s leading multicultural media partner, launches Market Tour, a series of market-specific videos and supporting data showcasing the uniqueness of the top multicultural markets in the United States. Houston, Phoenix, Atlanta, San Diego, Las Vegas, and Dallas are the first of several markets to be spotlighted. The series is intended to give marketers useful perspectives and data regarding the multicultural diversity of various cities and the rationale for utilizing multicultural media as part of their advertising solutions. Market Tour features interviews with prominent community leaders, publishers of multicultural media, and C-level executives. The multi-part video series is publicly accessible online at www.epmg360.com/markettour.
San Diego, California’s seventy miles of spectacular coastline stretches from the world’s busiest border at San Ysidro to the southern border of San Clemente. Within its 4,500-square-miles it is the second-most populous city in California and home to more than 3 million residents. With an indigenous population of one million Hispanics and millions of consumers visiting from neighboring Mexico each year, San Diego County should be a preferred destination for advertisers trying to market to a multicultural audience. San Diego-based EPMG is the country’s premier multicultural media specialist. Let us show you and your ROI why it’s America’s Finest City and how to reach the multicultural consumers residing in San Diego.
3 facts on San Diego and its growing Hispanic community:
- The San Diego Hispanic population is the tenth-largest in the nation
- The San Ysidro border is the busiest international border crossing in the world
- Every day, 50,000 vehicles and 25,000 pedestrians wait in line at the San Ysidro border
The community leaders, business owners and individuals featured in this video include:
- Tom Jimenez, VP of Spanish Language Products, Union Tribune
- Sara Gaviria, Hispanic Product Manager, Union Tribune
- Albert Clark Castaneda, Chairman, San Diego Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Carlos Diaz, Owner, Diaz Insurance Agency
- Stefano Pezzotti, Owner, Bolillo Tortas
- Lisa Franek, Artistic Director, San Diego Latino Film Festival
- Natalie Richards, New Business & Events, El Latino
- Fanny Miller, Publisher, El Latino
Watch the San Diego Market Tour video to see the diversity of the city and the power of its multicultural consumers.