Lunar New Year, also known as Chinese New Year or Spring Festival, is the most important and celebrated holiday of Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean communities. It is a traditional festival to celebrate the beginning of the year in the lunar calendar. Typically Lunar New Year is from the first day through the fifteenth day of the first month in the Chinese lunar calendar. However, since this holiday is determined by using the lunar calendar, the date of the festival varies every year on the Gregorian (Western) calendar. This year, Lunar New Year will be celebrated on February 10, 2013.
Here at EPMG, we value the long-held traditions of one of America’s richest and most diverse communities. We invite you to support Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean culture while growing your brand recognition.
Want to be part of the celebration? Here are just a few events dedicated to the Lunar New Year:
- San Diego Tet Festival – Friday, 2/15/13 to Sunday, 2/17/13
- Los Angeles Tet Festival – Saturday, 2/16/13 to Sunday, 2/17/13
- Garden Grove Tet Festival – Friday, 2/8/13 to Sunday, 2/10/13
- Oregon Tet Festival – Saturday, 2/2/13
- Maryland Tet Festival – Sunday, 01/27/13
- Dallas/Fort Worth Tet Festival – Saturday, 01/26/13 to Sunday, 01/27/13
- Minnesota Tet Festival – Sunday, 01/27/13